Thursday, January 8, 2015

CE 4.1

1. 12 people were killed.
2. The tail is important because that is where they kept the black boxes.
3. Homeowners should have safe heating equipment inside and check their smoke detectors.
4. They sell equipment for those who suffer from diabetes.
5. I would attend the Indie chef week because I like that type of food.
6. Dan patrick thinks that "school choice" should be legalized because he thinks that kids should be able to choose what school they belong to and not be limited by things like financial constraints. Ken Zariffs disagrees because he thinks that public dollars should stay in public schools. I agree with Zariffs because our school district is already suffering from budget cuts. If they take more money from the place where the district gets there money to give to schools that have money, what are we accomplishing? I would never go to a public school simply because I like my school now. I also really don't like all the stereotypes of private schools, and I don't want to get thrown into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment