Wednesday, March 11, 2015

CE 5.2

1. The superintendent says that he could possibly create a 2nd Liberal Arts and Science Academy program at an already existing school in south Austin.
2. Hilary Clinton used her private email for official business and deleted thousands of emails from that email account.
3. The cartoon is poking fun at Hillary Clinton for her recent controversy over using a private email.
4. A micro unit is an apartment around 400 square feet.
5. Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa State, Baylor and West Virgina are all locks in the Big 12 tournament.
6. I think that the actions implemented by the University were justified by their strict and clear zero-tolerance rules. Free speech is allowed in the United States, but even though you are allowed to say whatever you want, if you are part of and organization or school, based on what you say, schools are allowed to expel you. I think I wouldn't try to stop it, but I wouldn't join in either, if people are racist thats their deal, but I'm not. I don't know if I would record it or not, I would greatly depend on the situation. It made it sound like the entire frat was participating, so I say that it was right to close the entire frat.

No comments:

Post a Comment