Tuesday, April 14, 2015

CE 5.3

1. Businesses would be able to donate 50% of the yearly franchise tax.
2. The two biggest civic challenges are traffic and housing costs.
3. I think it's saying that so many people are dying from police brutality, and even though the victims are laid to rest peacefully, it brings little comfort to know that the one who shot somebody you care about, was not indicted or convicted and sent to jail.
4. Jordan Spieth, 21 years old, won the Augusta Master's Golf Tournament this weekend. He attended UT and now makes a little less than 5 million dollars a year.
5. The number one movie in the country was Furious 7. I haven't seen it but I want too.
6. I don't think that people in America should vote by email. I think it's a great idea for those overseas, but people in the country need to go to a poll to vote rather than just sit at home and vote. People could create multiple emails and vote multiple times. However ways around this would be requiring to enter in your social security number when you vote along with your email, so that way any other votes would be considered irrelevant after the first one is sent in. Even though I don't think this should be a thing, I do think that it will happen in our lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment